Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fallout 3

I just started a new game on the 360 called Fallout 3. This is my kind of game. It has many different gaming elements all in one. It has a bit of a RPG element because you have to discover different areas on a map and complete different quests along the way. Some quests are optional while you have the main quests that have to be completed to go further in the game. There is also a FPS element because you have to kill various enemies along the way. One thing that I enjoy about the came is your character can be customized in many different ways and you can also be good, neutral or bad so the game is never quite the same for each player. I also really like that you can barter in the game for various items. This game gives you no boundaries or limitations and with 5 add on packs, the game can last a long time. I'm looking forward to staying home and playing fallout 3 all weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I have been playing Fallout 3 for what seems like a year or more and everybody that I have been talking to about it is in a different place in the game and has done different things. I like everything about the game from the huge areas to explore to all the different ways you can customize your weapons and gear. It kinda reminds me of BioShock just much much bigger. I was never a big fan of the RPG genre when it came to games like Elder Scrolls or Dragon Age. I got my feet wet with Final Fantasy and Knights of the Old Republic, but I think lately designers have been incorporating the action of a FPS into RPGs and MMORPGs to make them more exciting. Well Fallout 3 is a great example of that and you can look forward to days, weeks, and months of indepth game play. Its gonna suck you in for much longer than a weekend!!

    ReplyDelete