Thursday, October 8, 2009

Finishing Bioshock

Getting Bioshock finished was a lot simpler than I had anticipated. All I needed was Electric Gel, which is used to kill Fontaine, along with all of my other plasmids and grenades. I used the Electro Bolt 3 and the Incinerate 3 a lot. Your grenade launcher will come in handy as well. I will end up playing it in Hard mode along with my daughter, to unlock the last two acheivements.
The fight with Fontaine should take approximately about 10 minutes. Its not a hard fight, except he moves around a lot and you have to really watch for his plasmids. Depending on how many little sisters you harvest or rescue, there is three different endings. There is a good ending, a medium ending, and a bad ending; harvesting the little sisters will result in a "bad" ending.

4 comments:

  1. I could never really get into bioshock. I am a MMORPG kind of guy though. What is the main attraction for you to bioshock? Is it the gore? mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm into real graphics of the wii,and the xbox the madden 0-10 is hot. The wii baseball is realism also. I'm 44 years old and combat war games with a power drink can turn me on. But I can say ,we have a nice game rental here in the out back town of pahrump, nv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very much impressed with Bioshock. I thought it was one of the best games of the year! The two main weapon system of psychic abilities and actual physical firepower combined with the ability to modify and upgrade any weapon made the fighting style completely different for every player. I also liked the ambiance the background music created throughout the game. I liked the game a lot; the only thing I didn't like about it was the ending boss. The "Big Daddy" fights in the game were much more fun and probably even much harder than the last boss. Other than that, I gave it two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I loved playing Bioshock too! I thought it was a really awesome game with some good graphics and plot. Unfortunately when my computer crashed and I had to re-format my hard drive, I never re-installed Bioshock and never got back into it. Reading your article now, really makes me want to!

    ReplyDelete